‘daze Contest: Identify the CD, win tickets to Neon Trees concert
Last month, yours truly was lucky to be featured on City Weekend in connection with this blog and ‘dazeFEAST. The picture they ended up using in the article was pretty cool and I’ve been meaning to use it in a contest for a while… and now is them time.
The good folks from Street Hustle are helping out by donating 2 tickets to the Neon Trees gig at Tango 3rd Floor ( formerly Starlive) with support from Pet Conspiracy and a yet-unnamed-band that the fans will vote on.
So, how does this work?
– On the picture, I am holding 6 CDs from China based bands.
– 4 of those CDs are fairly easy to make up whereas the last two are a bit more difficult.
– In order to win the tickets, you have to identify 4 out of those 6 CDs!
– All those who identify 4 out of 6 CDs at least will be entered in a random drawing where one will be selected to win 2 Tickets to see Neon Trees.
– Note that the FIRST person to identify ALL 6 CDs will win a bottle of Rum from my personal collection.
– To enter, send an email beijingdaze [at] gmail.com with both the Bands’ names and the CD titles
– Contest ends Friday July 29th
– Winner will be announced on monday August 1…
How well do you know your music Beijing? Here’s the high resolution picture (click)